System Administrator (Permanent position)
- Toronto, ON, Canada, Toronto, Canada
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Primary skills: Websphere , unix , Oracle RAC
Administration experience with Unix /RedHat Linux in high availability cluster configuration
· Websphere Application Server ND, MQ, HTTP server implementation and administration experience
· Solid experience with storage solutions, SAN, ESS, EMC, HDS
· Proficient working experience with TCP/IP, NFS, DNS, DHCP, LDAP, SSH, SNMP
· Proficient in command line and scripting eg. Shell script, AWK, Perl, basic SQL
· Proficient with Enterprise Server security hardening and patching tool and methodology
· Solid experience with system performance monitoring and optimization
· Solid experience with Oracle RAC configuration on Linux
· Solid experience with VMware implementation and configuration
· Daily Operational Jobs for System Administrator
Automated and manual Application Deployments
· OS Patching using BladeLogic and manual
· Keeping server Lights on and trouble shooting
· Performance management and tuning, including using Introscope to investigate
· Implementation support and off-hour on-demand support
· System Build guide Creation/Updates and Review
· Complete documentation of application knowledge base
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.