FIS AutoSuite – Automotive Finance Product Support Expert
- Suite 5600
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
• Adjusts system configurations, rules, queues, etc..
• Provides AutoSuite expertise for customer service / collection components (queues, workflows, drop down field definitions, notes, follow-up rules and more)
• Provides AutoSuite expertise for the core receivables components (product definitions, tax rate changes, rate index changes, securitization maintenance, system options and more)
• Provides assistance with AutoSuite exceptions encountered through batch.
• investigate and resolves any issues that may have been encountered on a daily basis.
• Research and testing of new features/functionality arriving with each new release as they pertain to the existing portfolio.