QA Architect (Test Architect)
- Suite 5600
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
• Strong QA practice background
• Strong hands-on expertise in designing and structuring test phases
• In depth hands-on expertise on HPQC/ALM
• Knowledge of Test Automation with tools like QTP, Selenium
• Drive long-term improvement of the QA practices across the organization
• Provides Technical & Strategic Leadership to the QA activities in the project and at the organization level
• Focuses on improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the Testing performed for projects
• Drives quality across the SDLC by defining processes, providing guidance & feedback
• Drive up efficiency of the QA function by promoting Test Automation, Reuse, Environment rationalization and other Best Practices