Windows Server Infrastructure resource
- Suite 5600
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
- Solid understanding of Windows infrastructure (AD, Group Policy, DFS)
- Experience with AD migration tools (ADMT, Quest, etc…) and/or domain consolidation efforts
- Solid understanding of security best practices for Active Directory
- Experience with Microsoft Federation Services
- Expert skill with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems (Windows7 and Windows 2003/2008R2)
- Experience working with Windows server 2012r2
- Scripting proficiency in either PowerShell or VBScript
- Experience with the analysis of Windows performance data