Testing Program Manager ( Performance testing initiative)
- Suite 5600
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
· Create project proposals & provide executive team with focused information to select appropriate project initiatives
· Oversee data acquisition, reporting, database and data warehouse architecture designs
· Develop and maintain portfolio status dashboards for executive communication
· Work with project managers to review and monitor on-going health of BI projects
You should have prior experience in handling bigger performance testing engagement with hands on experience in Load Runner and performance testing. He should play anchor role and single point of contact for onsite and should interact with all the key stake holders across different streams. Candidate with SAP and Performance engineering exposure will be good to have.
· 12 years of Performance Testing/Engg experience.
· 1 year of managing a 5+ million dollar program
· Experience with the global service delivery model.
Nice to have
· Experience in SAP performance testing and analysis.
· Experience in Retail domain