Salesforce Developer & Sales force Architect.
- Suite 5600
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
Primary : Salesforce, CipherCloud's security gateway.
· Driving the architecture and design, and leading development of the Salesforce module in CipherCloud's security gateway.
· Assess customer architecture and design of secure, high-performance technical solutions on the salesforce.com platform
· Aiding customers in migration planning and implementation of CipherCloud for Salesforce
· Communicate technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders
· Provide delivery frameworks that ensure quality and success
· Facilitating administrator and end user training and adoption
· Architecting integration of various components such as encryption gateways, identity management systems, on-premise MTAs, security & archiving solutions, DLP, etc.
· Legacy messaging system configuration and migrations
· Deep knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
· Experience with the salesforce.com web services API & Programming Languages – APEX, VisualForce, etc.
· Lead, mentor and teach consultants best practices for implementing Salesforce.
· Experience configuring and administering various aspects of salesforce.com Sales, Service & Marketing clouds.