Siebel Data Lead
- Suite 5600
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
· Strong hands-on Experience with Siebel and .NET Project Delivery
· Must have prior database design experience relevant for transactional and OLAP databases supporting Business Intelligence Tools like Business Objects or Oracle BI
· Strong knowledge of Siebel Schema and Siebel data Integration using EIM
· Hands-on Data Integration experience using Microsoft SSIS
· Experience in tuning bulk data loads in live environments
· Familiarity with the Reporting tools: Crystal Reports, Business Objects, and BI Publisher Reports
· Must have hands-on experience in building Data Access Layer (DAL) for .net Applications
· 10 years of Application design and Development Experience specifically with Siebel and .Net experience.
· Architecture, Database design, and implementation experience is a must
· Ability to work independently as well as lead a team of developers
· Ability to learn new technologies quickly and work effectively in a multi-tasking environment
· Possess strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills
· Excellent communication/presentation skills is a must
· Certified Siebel Core Consultant is desired