ETL Lead (MDM/DQ)
- Suite 5600
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
• Overall responsibility for leading MDM server development
• Hands on working knowledge of MDM
• Hands on data modeling solution design in MDM.
• Performs analysis and design of complex processes and systems within various business and technical environments.
• Assists application developers and business partners in research, problem solving and investigation of new procedures, software, equipment and operating systems to determine their usefulness and applicability for business initiatives.
• Participates in Business Discussions, co-ordinates with stakeholders
• Closely co-ordinates with Testing Team.
• Writes program specifications for complex technical segments of systems.
• Have hands on exp on MDM.
• MS-BI SSIS technology
• Excellent Communication skills
• Having very good P & C Insurance and TPA domain knowledge