Web Methods Developer
- Toronto, Canada
System Canada resources have a broad range of skills in different technologies. The large skill-set has been made possible by a conscious focus on strengthening our skills base. Every person selected for our team brings something new, something that adds to our offerings. We learn continuously, both on the job and through formal training programs.
Visit us at: http://www.SystemCanada.com
System Canada is an equal opportunity employer.
• Provide technical consultation, development and release support for WebMethods Application
• Working closely with clients designated representative and understand business process management, business requirements and articulating them in specific application requirements as required
• Working as a part of the development team to achieve coding and development requirements with respect to agreed scope of work for the Service Provider
• Analysis and documentation of required information and data
• Assist in defining the scope of the project in accordance with other stakeholders of the project
• Writing and executing unit test cases
• Working closely with QA testers in identifying and fixing bugs
• Writing and analyzing low level technical design documents and performed code/design reviews
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.