IT Help Desk Technician (Part-time)
- Suite 192
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
We are looking for 2 part-time (10-20 hours per week) IT Help Desk Technicians to help support an upcoming opportunity in our Luray, VA office. Schedule may be flexible between 9AM-6PM with on-call work possible outside of scheduled hours.
Candidates will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the IT Helpdesk. Candidates will be responsible for administration and support of PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Utilize and maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Document internal procedures
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Report issues to the Service Desk for escalation
- Manage PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of relevant technical experience or equivalent education
- Will consider a H.S. Jr/Sr with recommendations from school officials
- AA degree in Information Technology or Computer Field
- 2+ years of relevant technical experience
- A+ Certification
Online applications only. No phone calls or emails.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for
the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your
skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services
professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.