HR Business Partner
- Budapest, Hungary
As an HR Business Partner, your job will be to support our Team Leaders in everything related to HR. If you’re looking for an environment where things happen (and change) very quickly, and an HR team that have your back, we are looking for each other!
Who We Are
In a nutshell, we help organizations become more data-driven with our complex solutions.
Founded in 2006, now we have about 200+ employees in three locations: Budapest, Szeged, and Washington. We are a fast-paced team, constantly looking at how to make things better, learning from our mistakes, believing in course-correcting.
Our current HR team consists of our HR Manager, Kata Adorján-Zsidek, and two HR Business Partners, Adrienn Cserni and Helga Hermann. Each HRBP supports their own dedicated teams, and all the HR administration is carried out by another colleague, in the Finance team.
What You Will Do Daily
- Support your dedicated Team Leaders in everything related to HR. Maintain our current processes, help them in everything they need that’s related to their teams. As a Business Partner, you must understand what the teams are working on, what their goals are, and you will support them in achieving those goals, sometimes by coaching them, sometimes by providing your HR expertise.
- End-to-end recruitment. Scheduling and conducting interviews, candidate communications might take up 30-40% of your time on average (changing month by month). Our plan is to hire a recruiter some time in 2020, so that you can fully focus on supporting the business and leading HR improvement projects. Fortunately, our work is supported by an awesome system called SmartRecruiters, that’s very easy to use and makes things a lot faster.
- Lead HR projects. Lots of our processes and practices need to be established or improved now, so we would also need you to be proactive, gather information, check best-practice: Lead the dedicated HR projects, and implement solutions across the whole organization.
We Want to Hear from You, If…
- You have 1-3 years of experience as an HR Generalist or HR Business Partner in a mid-sized or large organization, preferably in the IT industry
- You have built HR improvement processes, lead projects, and implemented them successfully, while navigating through complexity
- You can easily establish relationships with Managers, you enjoy guiding, coaching them by asking the right questions or giving them advice, and feel comfortable with pushing them if needed to drive results
- You speak Hungarian and English fluently
What’s In It For You:
- Office goodies: We have a really cool office environment (check it out here), unlimited free fruit every day, free office massage, monthly pass in the gym next to us (because staying healthy is important!). We also offer parking if you travel by car, or BKV pass if you travel by public transport.
- A good team: We are a small and a relatively newly formed HR team, all of us with a bit different background, but with a shared sense of urgency, ownership, and dedication to make this organization better together. You’ll like it here, if you like things happening fast (we don’t have to wait months for “HQ approvals” – we are the HQ!).
- Impactful work: as you will directly work with Team Leaders, your work will have an immediate effect on how engaged our employees will be, therefore, you’ll contribute to creating a better workplace for our team members. You can also build something new from scratch, or make significant improvements to something already in place, implement it, and watch it become a practice.
- 1st round: Phone conversation with one of our HR BPs (Adri or Helga)
- 2nd round: An in-person discussion in our office with the three of us, so you can get to know whom you will be working with
- 3rd round: Another meeting (with the same team), to discuss anything that remained unclear, discuss further details, and to get to know each other even better, so you can make an informed decision.
Some Further Practical Details
- Home Office: There is home office opportunity (1 day per week). It doesn’t have to be the same day every week, but we always coordinate among each other, so there is always someone available in the HR office
- Flexible working hours: Core hours are from 10 AM to 3 PM, so you can adjust to your own preferences. Oh, and we don’t want you to work overtime, and don’t come in if you’re sick (you can choose to work from home if you’re able to work though, up to you!)
- Location: Our office is in the 13th district, easily approachable by Metro 3, you just need to take off at Forgách utca and walk 2-3 minutes
- Start Date: The sooner the better, but if we find the right person, we are okay with waiting for that person’s notice period.
- Salary range: somewhere between gross 600.000 - 700.000, of course the exact amount will depend on your level of experience and knowledge.
If you like what you have read, and feel like this role is for you, submit your application now!