Senior HR Business Partner
- Budapest, Hungary
At Starschema we believe that data has the power to change the world and data-driven organizations are leading the way. We help organizations use data to make better business decisions, build smarter products, and deliver more value for their customers, employees and investors. We dig into our customers toughest business problems, design solutions and build the technology needed to compete and profit in a data-driven world.
To us, data is a source of truth, but the truth is often hidden. Even with the best tools, it’s hard to find and access that truth so people can make the best decisions. Our mission is to help our clients get at that truth — to apply the latest technologies, methods and knowledge to their data challenges and build fast, scalable solutions that make their people more effective and company more profitable.
As a member of the Starschema team you will be on the front lines of digital transformation, working with some of the most innovative fortune 500 companies and startups to drive innovation and realize the promise of data driven cultures.
- Acts as a first point of contact and provides advice in all HR related matters/projects to the designated units within the organisation - at both managerial and employee level, to ensure that the daily operations & procedures are in line with the company & HR strategies;
- Active participation in daily business operations, to understand the business and their needs - project allocations and team division, attending meetings, introducing and coordinating current HR projects, representing the employer at all levels;
- Providing advisory role: planning career paths, support change management between teams and projects, recruitment planning, conflict management, providing general HR support;
- Participation in the overall management of resource needs, resource planning and other related areas;
- Active participation in the implementation of a performance based culture and carry out related daily operational tasks;
- Responsible for organizational development, performing change management tasks;
- Contribution to further strengthen our Employer brand;
- Coordination and development of HR projects and processes;
- Providing HR administration: integrating new employees, onboarding related tasks, performing labour issues;
- Preparation of HR related reports and analyses;
- Daily external partner and supplier management.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in HR business partnering;
- IT recruitment experience is an advantage;
- Fluent English and Hungarian language skills;
- University degree (HR related certificate is preferred, but not required);
- Previous working experience in an IT company is an advantage;
- Result oriented and driven personality;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Tech savvy attitude, MS Office proficiency;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- Willingness to initiate and build relationships.
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.