- Budapest, Hungary
At Starschema we believe that data has the power to change the world and data-driven organizations are leading the way. We help organizations use data to make better business decisions, build smarter products, and deliver more value for their customers, employees and investors. We dig into our customers toughest business problems, design solutions and build the technology needed to compete and profit in a data-driven world.
To us, data is a source of truth, but the truth is often hidden. Even with the best tools, it’s hard to find and access that truth so people can make the best decisions. Our mission is to help our clients get at that truth — to apply the latest technologies, methods and knowledge to their data challenges and build fast, scalable solutions that make their people more effective and company more profitable.
As a member of the Starschema team you will be on the front lines of digital transformation, working with some of the most innovative fortune 500 companies and startups to drive innovation and realize the promise of data driven cultures.
- Improving and refreshing existing data science products;
- Participating in the definition of new products;
- Writing clean, well-documented and efficient code;
- Building machine learning models;
- Other support related duties;
- Present results for customers and/or community.
- Hands on experience in Python (additional R knowledge is advantage);
- Deep understanding of data science and machine learning frameworks;
- NLP and computer vision experience is a plus;
- Demonstrated knowledge of a version control tool (preferably git);
- Any experience in Spark/AWS/Azure/Google cloud is more than welcome;
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements;
- Team player attitude;
- Strong English knowledge is a must (both written and spoken).
- In return, we are offering a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
- You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.