- Budapest, Hungary
At Starschema we believe that data has the power to change the world and data-driven organizations are leading the way. We help organizations use data to make better business decisions, build smarter products, and deliver more value for their customers, employees and investors. We dig into our customers toughest business problems, design solutions and build the technology needed to compete and profit in a data-driven world.
To us, data is a source of truth, but the truth is often hidden. Even with the best tools, it’s hard to find and access that truth so people can make the best decisions. Our mission is to help our clients get at that truth — to apply the latest technologies, methods and knowledge to their data challenges and build fast, scalable solutions that make their people more effective and company more profitable.
As a member of the Starschema team you will be on the front lines of digital transformation, working with some of the most innovative fortune 500 companies and startups to drive innovation and realize the promise of data driven cultures.
- Monitoring existing data replication solutions for errors and / or latency issues
- Planning and developing new data replication channels from varying-type source DBMSs
- Resolving data inconsistency issues with RCA
- Infrastructure support for data replication, including product installation, patching
- Change and incident management
- Experience with any kinds of Databases
- Unix server knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Able to work in shifts
Nice to have:
- Oracle DBMS
- PostgreSQL DBMS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Cloud DBMS technologies (Azure, Amazon Aurora / Redshift / Snowflake)
- Data replication softwares (Oracle Goldengate, Attunity Replicate, HVR)
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.