- Budapest, Hungary
At Starschema we believe that data has the power to change the world and data-driven organizations are leading the way. We help organizations use data to make better business decisions, build smarter products, and deliver more value for their customers, employees and investors. We dig into our customers toughest business problems, design solutions and build the technology needed to compete and profit in a data-driven world.
To us, data is a source of truth, but the truth is often hidden. Even with the best tools, it’s hard to find and access that truth so people can make the best decisions. Our mission is to help our clients get at that truth — to apply the latest technologies, methods and knowledge to their data challenges and build fast, scalable solutions that make their people more effective and company more profitable.
As a member of the Starschema team you will be on the front lines of digital transformation, working with some of the most innovative fortune 500 companies and startups to drive innovation and realize the promise of data driven cultures.
- Update website with campaign content and create lead forms;
- Configure, run, optimize and report on Google, LinkedIn, Facebook and other campaigns;
- Identify, configure, run, manage and report on lead gen campaigns.
- Configure, watch, analyze and report on marketing analytics using Google Analytics, Salesforce, Autopilot, and other tools.
Website content management (Craft CMS):
- Updating the website with content produced by marketing department;
- Finding images to for marketing content being added to the Knowledge Base.
- Nurturing campaigns;
- Lead scoring.
Social Media and Social Marketing:
- Create and execute social marketing strategy including posting with regular frequency to each social channel we choose to maintain.
- Work on project teams and sometimes manage the projects using Trello, spreadsheets and other collaborative tools.
Maintain Marketing Wiki:
- Update and maintain the marketing a wiki as a portal through with all marketing content can be found.
- University/College degree (preferably economic or marketing);
- At least 2-3 years experience in marketing;
- Strong English knowledge is a must (both written and spoken);
- Sometimes needs to be flexible with the working hours (our VP of Marketing is located in USA);
- Experience in web project management and marketing automation;
- Already worked with the most important visitor attraction channels (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook);
- Exceptional communication and writing skill;
- Ideally has experience working previously in a similar role for a tech services company.
In return, we offer a competitive package and to work in super-friendly, young and fresh environment, in a state-of-the-art office with loads of coffee & fruit, regular massage, sport pass, games - and these are only the fraction of fringe benefits.
You will have the chance to work with talented and agile people and to learn new technologies, create new solutions and to develop not just yourself - but the business that you work in.