Talent Acquisition Manager | Year 1 OTE $108,000-$216,000+ | 100% USA-Remote
🚨🚨🚨 ***PLEASE READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION*** 🚨🚨🚨
IT Pros is a 100% performance-driven environment based on various companies that hire experienced professionals we represent in the United States of America 🇺🇸
Talent Acquisition Managers must earn a minimum of $108,000 in year 1 (based on 12 hires per year) based on 100% uncapped commissions.
- Founded in 2011
- Team Size: 12+
- Clients: Emerging Startups, Venture Capital Startups, Private Equity Owned Companies, Privately-Held Companies, Family-Owned Companies, Public Companies, IT Services Companies, Consulting Companies, and Non-Profits
- Culture: Entrepreneurial / Fast-paced / Performance-Driven
- Flexible Work Schedule: 25+ hours per week
- 100% Commission-Based Environment based on Successful Hires
- 100% USA-Remote
- 100% uncapped commission based on successful hires
- Year 1 OTE = $108,000+ based on 12 hires with an average $30K Fee
- Ability to access a draw against commission
The Talent Acquisition Manager will be the main point of contact with candidates, clients, prospects, and internal team members to ensure successful hires are consistently being made based on company standards and client requirements.
- Oversee and guide the Data Research team to ensure quality production of prospect data is being presented in a profitable way to our clients
- Proactively engage prospective candidates for specific client job orders in order to conduct a pre-screening, send a presentation to the client, submit candidates, schedule interviews, conduct interview prep + debrief, and offer negotiations
- Proactively engage prospective clients to specific candidates from IT Pros in order to conduct a pre-screening with the prospective client, send master agreement, conduct client in-take call, ensure the Data Research team has everything they need to be successful, recruit candidates, screen candidates, submit candidates, schedule interviews, conduct interview prep + debrief, and offer negotiations
- Upload communications into the company CRM
- Reporting directly to the company CEO
Successful Talent Acquisition Manager applicants will have a successful background in talent acquisition in the technology sector.
- Must be able to work 100% USA-Remote in Eastern Timezone (ET)
- Must be able to work in a 100% commission-based environment (no salary or hourly wage)
- Must be located in the United States of America
- Superior attention to detail
- Superior communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to follow direction
- Demonstrated ability to showcase organizational skills
- Must have a data-driven approach and mindset + willing to share the numbers
- Experience overseeing processes and teams
Your application will be reviewed by a real human. Feedback will be provided. Your patience is appreciated.
Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, HR, People Ops, People Operations, Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), Sourcer, Headhunter, Staffing, Recruiting, Head, Director, Manager