Principal, Big Pharma Sales | $300K - $350K+ | Series C HealthTech Startup
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Join a Series C HealthTech SaaS startup that sells de-identified data to pharmaceutical companies.
Benefits & Perks:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage, starting on Day 1
- Performance-based bonus
- Equity plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch once a week
- On-site gym
- Plus more…
The Life Sciences VP of Sales will be a hunter, an individual contributor, responsible for prospecting, generating leads, winning new business and managing relationships with key customers.
- Deep understanding of the healthcare data and analytics sector, particularly around selling technology to the spectrum of potential users within pharmaceutical companies
- Generate new data and product revenue from and with the client’s preferred partners by showcasing the platform and negotiating sales contracts and appropriately closing a sale
- Become an SME in healthcare data and technology being the key liaison between the company and customer
- Introduce healthcare data and licensing solutions, product presentations, demonstrations, conference calls, technical discussions/due diligence, executive discussions, web seminars and related activities
- Form and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts and assist with the internal management and development of contractual documents
- Coordinate all sales activity with sales support
Successful Life Sciences VP of Sales will have 4+ years of experience selling life science data solutions to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
- Understand the commercial pharmaceutical SaaS environment, apply competitive intelligence processes, and recognize why different types of healthcare data are created.
- Demonstrated success in finding, developing and sustaining strong client relationships
- Ability to talk to senior-level professionals about software, technology, data or advanced analytics in a language they’ll understand
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there's a match, a member from the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered - please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15 minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Hiring Team (30 minutes)
- Round 3 = Take-Home Assessment (30 minutes)
- Round 4 = Video Interview with Hiring Team (3 hours)
- Round 5 = Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros