Hands-On CTO | $225K + Bonus + ESOP | Profitable $12M+ ARR SaaS Startup
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Join over 30-employees who have dedicated their talents to a Software-as-a-Service fitness-focused startup located in Philadelphia as their Head of Technology.
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 5,000+ Customers in 100+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
- No outside investors (bootstrapped)
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home (post-COVID In-Office Monday's)
- 100% Employer-Paid Condo + Travel
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans - 90% Medical Insurance for employees and dependents
- Free Teladoc
- Paid Time Off (PTO) + Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More
The Head of Technology will be part of the executive leadership team to build a successful SaaS product at a profitable company.
- Deliver products on-time and within budget.
- Provide executive-level hands-on leadership to a team of 10+ engineers + management: Software, QA, BI, DevOps, etc.
- Provide strategic guidance of all technology and engineering-related decisions, including product roadmap, to maximize the company's future growth and profitability.
- Evaluate and evolve current application architecture, handle verification and validation of mission-critical software, and aid in decision-making aimed at developing a more seamless, scalable product.
- Oversee the hiring and management of all technology-related staff, consultants, and 3rd party vendors (engineers, data scientists, IT personnel, QA testing resource, etc.
- Implement technology solutions and development tools that may improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all Departments, and in a fashion that supports the company's KPIs, mission, and values.
- Implement information security standards/policies, including running audits and document security procedures
- Lead writing and management of software-related documentation.
- Make recommendations for product improvements, and any other innovations that could be beneficial within any/all company departments and projects, based on technological research – especially those within the ticketing and blockchain industries, explore new tools/technologies to improve development efficiency and product quality.
- Analyze and report on opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services, including identification of competitive services, product and enhancement requirements, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company’s services.
Important Note: This is an executive leadership role: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
Successful Head of Technology applications will be located in the United States, have experience leading technology at profitable companies (startup + large enterprise), and must be a hands-on leader (not 100% strategy).
Proven track record of engineering SaaS products that have been commercially successful in the market.
Experienced building and scaling teams and processes.
- Must come from an engineering background.
Demonstrated history of achievement.
Must be able to work 1-2 days in the Philadelphia, PA office post-COVID.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ IT Pros (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Founder + Head of Product (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview/In-Person Interview w/ Leadership Team (4-hours)
- Round 4 = References + Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros.