Full Stack Software Engineer (Python) | $90K - $120K
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
Join a 100-person tech company located in Center City Philadelphia as their Full Stack Software Engineer - React/Python/AWS
BENEFITS & PERKS: Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage, starting on Day 1
- Performance-based bonus
- Equity plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch once a week
- On-site gym
- Plus more...
The Full Stack Software Engineer will work with the data science and product teams to enable customers to bring insights to their business.
- You will own and be responsible for developing and maintaining key components of the overall system.
- You will use a variety of tools (whatever’s best for the situation) to deliver well-written and scalable solutions that meet both technical and business requirements.
- You will work in a collaborative team-centric environment and will be an integral part of building a platform that will scale to support growing data and new innovative products.
Successful Full Stack Software Engineers will meet all of these requirements:
- This opportunity is geared for someone who geeks out over tech.
- Can communicate effectively about experiences and can work in a collaborative team environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States of America without any work restrictions now or in the future.
- Must be comfortable working in the office once the pandemic lightens up.
- Those who require work-from-home will NOT be a fit here.
- Personal and/or side projects that showcase passion, and ideally someone who mentions having some DevOps experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Python.
- Experience with SQL, query writing, etc.
- Experience processing large-scale data sets.
- Experience with Spark, Hadoop, Docker, Airflow, and/or Zeppelin.
- Experience with AWS, AWS EMR, and/or AWS Lambda.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there's a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered - please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with HR (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = Take-Home Coding Assessment (45-minutes)
- Round 4 = Video Interview with Engineers (60-minutes)
- Round 5 = Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros