Senior Sage Intacct Account Executive - 100% Remote Woman-Owned Business ($100K-$120K + Commissions + Bonus / Health Care Benefits / 401k / PTO / Paid Certs / Plus More)
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Join a 50-year old woman-owned Technology Services company as their Senior Sage Intacct Account Executive with 50-employees located in Philadelphia, PA who specializes in Financial & ERP Solutions.
Compensation: $100,000 to $120,000 + Commissions + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Disability Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Corporate Holidays
- Team events (mini-golf tournament, company BBQs, etc.)
- Casual environment (jeans/etc.)
- Employer-Paid certifications
- Plus more...
"All employees treat each other like family. Everyone helps each other to foster individual growth as well as work together towards common goals. The employees truly care about each other and customers."
"Strong trust and rapport among the team that feels familial in nature. A talented staff that sees beyond the IT perspective into how technology benefits the client's core business operations. Leadership provides room for creative ideas and solutions. High staff retention with seasoned IT pros who, as an added benefit, participate in the mentoring and coaching of new staff. Improving brand and product development to capitalize on growth opportunities in the market. Renewed focus toward enhancing internal communications and processes."
The Senior Sage Intacct Account Executive will be responsible for new business development working closely with business development to qualify leads and schedule meetings.
- Conduct demos and web conferences along with sales duties
- Keep abreast of upcoming product releases from our patterns to be able to provide the best solution to potential customers.
- Conduct high-level conversations with finance leaders and prospect accounts by articulating the value proposition.
- Setup QDCs (qualified discovery calls) with qualified prospects.
Successful Senior Sage Intacct Account Executives will have 3+ years of experience selling Financial Software and ERP technologies.
- Excellent understanding of Sage and Sage Intacct software
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, financial services, professional services or technology industries
- Must be able to work in the USA without any restrictions
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Hiring Manager (60-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview with Hiring Team (60-minutes)
Brought To You By IT Pros