Senior Full-Stack Engineer - .NET Core/React/Azure ($130K-$150K / Work-from-Home Options / PTO / 401(k) / Health Care / Plus More)
- Malvern, PA 19355, USA
Join a multi-million dollar venture-backed SaaS technology (B Corp) company located in Chester County.
Compensation: $130K-$150K + Bonus
- Employees Choice WFH
- Health Care: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off: Vacation, Community Service, Sick Days
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Company shutdown the last week of the year
- Plus More...
- "Management really tries to walk the talk. They are always looking for ways to make the company better. The work-life balance is the best I've experienced. Company lunches with birthday cakes, community service day, bring-your-dog-to-work day and frequent happy hours are some examples of the ways that this company tries to make this a great place to work." - Current Employee
- "Work/life balance, pay/bonus structure, senior leadership, management, new office location, mission, THE PEOPLE." - Current Employee
- "Just knowing that what I do each day has a positive impact on thousands of companies around the United States, makes it easy to wake up in the morning and jump into work mode! I have been supported 100% by senior management the entire four years. I expect to work here as long as I can, as learning and growing with this dynamic company rounds out my work-life balance." - Current Employee
The Senior Software Developer will work collaboratively with product managers, user experience designers and other developers in a fast-paced, agile environment to maintain, support, and improve core applications.
- Understand the “why” behind the business requirements
- Develop high-quality clean code
- Learn new skills and embrace growth opportunities - we expect this role to evolve over time to include more areas of responsibility
Successful candidates will have experience working in an Agile/SaaS environment as a senior member of the software development team.
- Object-oriented design skills
- C# (or related object-oriented programming experience)
- SQL (or related database experience)
- Microsoft Azure
- React, F#, jQuery, D3.js, GraphQL, .Net Core, database design, query tuning
- Android, iOS (preferred)
- Sponsorship is not being offered, now, or in the future for employment with this employer
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there's a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered - please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15 minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with the Hiring Manager (30-45 minutes)
- Round 3 = Take Home Coding Assessment (2-hours)
- Round 4 = Video Interview with the Hiring Team (3-4 hours)
- Round 5 = Predictive Index Assessment (5-minutes)
- Round 6 = Decision
Brought to You by IT PROS