Healthcare Data Architect - Series C HealthTech Company ($130K-$160K / Immediate Health Care Benefits / 401k / 20-days PTO / Plus More)
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
Interested in health care? Startups? Philadelphia? Let's talk! This venture-backed Series B startup founded in Philadelphia was recently named one of Philly’s best tech startups. They are using data and innovative technologies to leverage healthcare data and help organizations and end-users gain new perspectives on patient activity, all while keeping privacy and HIPAA compliance a top priority.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. (Visa sponsorship not available)
Benefits / Perks:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, starting on Day 1
- Performance-based bonus
- Equity plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch once a week
- On-site gym
- Plus more...
The Data Architect will be hands-on, working with the data science, QA and product teams to ensure that customers receive the highest quality data.
- You will extensively validate incoming healthcare data, map data to proprietary data structures, QA the transformed results, troubleshoot on ETL processes and resolve issues effectively etc.
- You will own and be responsible for maintaining data architecture standards and data warehouse policies and procedures.
- You will use a variety of tools (whatever’s best for the situation) to deliver well-written and scalable solutions that meet both technical and business requirements.
- You will work in a collaborative team-centric environment and will be an integral part of building a platform that will scale to support growing data and new innovative products.
Successful candidates will be experienced working with data warehousing, SQL, and processing large-scale data sets.
- 5+ years of hands-on SQL and query-writing
- 3+ years of experience with data warehousing
- 1+ years of data modeling and building/modifying tables in an RDBMS environment
- 1+ years of mapping source data to target tables
- Experience with Healthcare IT data (i.e. EHR, medical claims, pharmacy and/or lab data)
- Understanding of Healthcare IT standards and data structures (ANSI 837/835, NCPDP D.0, HL7, HL7 CCR/CCD and/or FHIR)
- Familiar with HIPAA rules / requirements
- Experience with Hive, Spark SQL
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there's a match, a member from the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered - please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15 minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with HR (30 minutes)
- Round 3 = Online Tech Assessment (done at home)
- Round 4 = Video Interview with Engineers + Interactive Coding Challenge
- Round 4 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team
- Round 5 = Decision
Brought To You By IT PROS