Senior Front End Engineer - SaaS ($100K-$150K + Bonus / PTO / Health Care / Tuition Reimbursement / 401(k) w/ Employer Match / Plus More)
- Malvern, PA 19355, USA
Join a multi-million dollar venture-backed SaaS technology (B Corp) company located in Malvern, PA.
Base Salary: $100,000 – $150,000 + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, & Vision Plan
- Health Savings & Medical Spending Accounts
- Life/AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability Plans
- Voluntary Life Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employees Choice WFH
- Company Vacations during Christmas and New Year
- Plus More...
- “A startup company with a 12-year heritage. You have the benefits of being established and founder-led. A place where you can roll up your sleeves and make a difference.”
- “Fast-paced, tech company vibe, awesome co-workers, fun team-building activities, and relaxed environment.”
- “Solid work/life balance, supportive team members, and leaders. Paid time off for the week between Christmas and New Years (company-wide shut down), in addition to regular vacation time. Approachable and supportive CEO and Senior Leaders leading by example with our values.”
- Ensure responsiveness of applications across device platforms.
- Create experiences our customers will love by partnering with business stakeholders, product managers, UX designers, and data scientists.
- Develop quality reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Drive toward the effective utilization of the latest technologies.
- Mentor other team members.
- Participate in team settings, provide estimates and represent their feature area(s) in discussions.
- Participate in code reviews while writing clear, concise code.
Successful Senior Front End Engineers will have 8+ years of web application development experience, along with familiarity with CSS pre-processors: SASS or LESS and an understanding of Node.js and NPM modules.
- Full-Stack experience preferred (C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET, SQL Server or comparable experience)
- Cloud computing experience preferred (Azure)
- DevOps experience preferred (Azure DevOps pipelines/Docker/Kubernetes)
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there's a match, a member from the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered - please no phone calls or third parties.
- Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Video Interview with Hiring Team (4-hours)
Brought To You By IT PROS