Technical Sourcer/Recruiter/Screener - Forbes Top Remote Workplaces (Profit Sharing / 100% Work-from-Home / Monthly Allowances / Flexible Work Schedule / Plus More)
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
Join a profitable technology staffing and recruitment agency focused on delivery curated technology professionals to emerging startups to large enterprises with a presence in the Philadelphia region.
Compensation: Profit Sharing ($3K to $9K+ per transaction dependant on sourcer/recruiter/screener - minimum 3 transactions per quarter per recruiter)
Benefits & Perks:
- 100% Work-from-Home / Remote / Virtual
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Monthly Reimbursements
- Clients provided
- Plus More...
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency - Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency - Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency - Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association - Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs - USA, by FlexJobs.
The Technical Recruiter at IT Pros will be responsible for delivering on client requests that range from Application Support to C-level technology executives.
- Source - candidate prospects from the web (LinkedIn, GitHub, StackOverflow, Search Engines, Boolean, Asana, etc.) based on cultural fit, skills, experience, work history, background, location, etc. and upload candidate personal contact details, online profile, location, skills, and photo to Asana
- Recruit - attract and engage candidate prospects to speak with us over the phone over text, phone, email, InMail, Slack, etc.
- Screen - conduct 15-30 minute phone screenings with prospective candidates to determine a proper fit for our current and/or future client needs while recording all communication in Asana
The Technical Recruiter must have a private home office with High-Speed Internet and be extremely knowledgable of the modern-day technology ecosystem from Data Science, Big Data, DevOps/Cloud, Full Stack, UI/UX Design, to everything in between.
- Must be able to work in the USA without any work restrictions now or in the future
- Superior communication and organization skills
- Knowledgeable with the following roles: Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Chief Product Officer (CPO), Chief Experience Officer (CXO), Solutions Architect, Data Scientist, Big Data, DevOps, Site Reliability Engineer (SRE), Cloud Engineer, Full Stack, Front End, Back End, Software Engineer, Automation Engineer, Quality Assurance (QA), Project Manager (PMP), Product Manager, UI/UX, Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, Mobile Developer, Ethical Hacker, Pen Tester, Network Engineer, Systems Administrator, Salesforce Developer/Administrator, Application Support, IT Support4
- Local understanding of the Philadelphia and Lehigh Valley region - businesses, highways, counties, cities, towns, etc.
- Sales/marketing/project management/customer success background preferred (recruitment experience is not a requirement)
- A genuine interest in technology and business
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there's a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application and LinkedIn profile to be considered - please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Google Hangout Video Interview with IT Pros (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = "Day-in-the-Life" Take Home Assessment + Review (60-minutes)
- Round 3 = Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros