QA Software Tester - Manual/Automated ($90K-$100K / PTO / 401k / Health Insurance / Casual Work Environment / Plus More)
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
Join a growing 20-person tech advertising and marketing agency located in Center City Philadelphia, PA who has a rapidly expanding client base in the retail industry.
Compensation: $90,000 to $100,000
Benefits & Perks:
- Employer-Offered Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Casual Work Environment (jeans and t-shirt)
- Plus More…
“The team is great. They are talented, friendly, and helpful. Everyone is willing to assist each other if they need it. It was also easy to get to since it was close to public transit and ample parking garages.”
“My coworkers are amazingly talented and fun–I learn more and more from them everyday! I’ve been able to learn more technical skills and am never bored. There is always a new project and the momentum keeps me coming to work each day excited for what’s next. Lots of free lunch!”
“The office environment is very open and relaxed with an overall positive vibe. Co-workers are always willing to help and work as a team, and are also genuinely fun people to be around. Communication is open and feedback is always provided, especially when asked for.”
The QA Software Tester will evaluate and test software programs to verify that the program functions according to specifications and standards that the company outlines.
- Responds to inquiries from users and technical support regarding functions and operations of software programs
- Tests software programs to compare to specifications and documentation
- Identifies, analyzes and documents defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens and content.
- Creates test cases and test data
- Creates and executes automated test scripts using testing software programs
- Works closely with PO, QAs and developers to ensure the smooth SDLC process
- Participates in releases to ensure the delivery of the best product to a user
- Contributes to establishment of standards and procedures for program design and testing
- Recommends program improvements or revisions to programmers and system analysts
- Reviews computer logs and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements
- Conducts compatibility tests with other software programs, hardware, multiple operating systems, and network environments
- Monitors program performance after implementation to prevent recurrence of program operating problems and to ensure efficiency of operation
- Documents, tracks and communicates test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems
Successful QA Software Testers will have 3-5 years of experience creting test plans and test cases, along with strong SQL skills in order to verify data integrity of systems.
- Understanding of front-end vs back-end technologies
- Understanding of browser debugging and console tools
- Ability to analyze business and/or functional requirement documents for QA and testing purposes
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there's a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered - please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Hiring Team (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (60-minutes)
- Round 4 = Decision
Brought To You By IT PROS