IT Operations Manager (Linux/Windows) - Help Sick People ($100K-$120K / Bonus / Health Care / Teladoc / 401(k) with Employer Match / Flexible Work Schedule / 1-2 Days Work-from-Home)
- King of Prussia, PA, USA
Join a fast growing company who helps sick people feel better, headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, with over 30 locations nationwide serving thousands of customers. 1,800+ employees. 7-person IT team.
Compensation: $100,000 to $120,000
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Free Teladoc (virtual doctor)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- 1-2 Days Work-from-Home
- Plus More…
“Growing company has created opportunities for promotion.”
“Company purpose and values very important. Respectful across the board from the top to the bottom. Company is growing fast and there are lots of opportunities for advancement.”
“Engaged president and executive team. Strong values and good message.”
The IT Manager will be responsible for the leading the design and development of a scalable, reliable and cost-effective infrastructure platform, managing execution and delivery of services with a third-party managed services provider. The IT Manager will have ownership of the network infrastructure, server infrastructure, security architecture, systems administration, desktop support, plant computerized equipment, help desk and service management reporting. As a member of the IT leadership team, this role reports directly to Chief Information Officer and works with the management at all levels of the organization and information technology professionals to provide IT Services.
- Sets the mission and the vision of the IT organization to foster a business oriented culture and mindset driven by continual service improvement techniques
- Manages the relationship and monitors the performance of the outsourced managed service provider (MSP) in accordance with the service level agreement covering IT functions
- Oversees the safety, security, availability, quality and performance of the technical infrastructure and operations services, managing the internal stakeholder requirements, and driving a positive customer experience with every interaction
- Leads the development of the IT service strategy and technical roadmap and ensures alignment with the overall IT and company strategic plans
- Works with IT leadership on the service portfolio and governance required to prioritize resources including budget
- Develops and controls the annual operating expenditure and capital expenditure budgets for the IT I&O organization
- Defines, develops, and manages a comprehensive and integrated technical and security landscape based on best-practice processes, disciplines and related tool sets and drives continual service improvement
- Provides strategic direction for the design, development, operation and support of IT systems including the full life cycle of technical architecture, infrastructure engineering, infrastructure operations and support
- Directs the development of the IT sourcing strategy and provides oversight of strategic vendors and partners
- Serves on IT planning and policy committees and drives development of enterprise technology standards, governance process and performance metrics to ensure that IT delivers value to the enterprise.
- Manages the IT compliance with applicable regulations and standards including but not limited to PCI DSS, PII, ISO 27001, and the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
Successful IT Managers will have 3+ years of leadership experience and 8+ years of experience working in data center operations and infrastructure management.
- Experience with collecting and reporting key performance indicators and modeling to continuously measure and improve operational status quo
- Technical knowledge and experience with computing platforms, managing servers, high availability, backup/recovery, operating systems, anti-malware, patching, e-mail, and associated security as well as storage platforms – storage arrays, controllers, fiber switches, and data replication
- Experience with Dell servers, SQL Server and Linux, VMWare, Azure Cloud, AWS Cloud, Windows, Active Directory, DNS, SAN storage, Office 365 with Enterprise Mobility & Security, Exchange, Cisco Network, WSUS, Symantec Antivirus, Crowd Strike, Lync, Avaya IP Office, Dell/SonicWall, VMWare, Meraki, SDWAN, security certificates, domain registries and system monitoring tools preferred
- Experience in SQL and Linux server
- Success in leveraging traditional best practices such as ITSM, Dev Ops, Lean and other methods used to optimize agility
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there's a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application and LinkedIn profile to be considered - please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15-Minutes)
- Round 2 = Video/Phone Interview with Hiring Team (30-Minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (2-Hours)
Brought To You By IT Pros