Data (Python) Engineer ($100K-$130K / Immediate Health Care Benefits / 401k / 20-days PTO / Plus More)
- Philadelphia, PA, USA
Interested in health care? Startups? Philadelphia? Let's talk! This venture-backed Series B startup founded in Philadelphia was recently named one of Philly’s best tech startups. They are using data and innovative technologies to leverage healthcare data and help organizations and end-users gain new perspectives on patient activity, all while keeping privacy and HIPAA compliance a top priority.
Benefits / Perks:
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage, starting on Day 1
- Performance-based bonus
- Equity plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 8 paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter savings program
- Company lunch once a week
- On-site gym
- Plus more...
The Python Engineer will work with the data science and product teams to enable customers to bring insights to their business.
- You will own and be responsible for developing and maintaining key components of the overall system.
- You will use a variety of tools (whatever’s best for the situation) to deliver well-written and scalable solutions that meet both technical and business requirements.
- You will work in a collaborative team-centric environment and will be an integral part of building a platform that will scale to support growing data and new innovative products.
Successful candidates will be experienced working with Python, SQL, and processing large-scale data sets.
- 2+ years of experience with Python and/or Java.
- Strong experience with design patterns, multi-threaded systems, and automated unit testing.
- Strong experience with SQL, query writing, etc.
- Experience processing large-scale data sets.
- Experience with the command line.
- Experience writing scalable applications on distributed architectures.
- Experience with Spark, Hadoop, Docker, Airflow, and/or Zeppelin.
- Experience with AWS, AWS EMR and/or AWS Lambda.
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there's a match, a member from the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered - please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15 minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with HR (30 minutes)
- Round 3 = Online Tech Assessment (done at home)
- Round 4 = Video Interview with Engineers + Interactive Coding Challenge
- Round 4 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team
- Round 5 = Decision
Brought To You By IT PROS