Software Developer ($70K-$75K / Bonus / 401K)
- 400 Pilgrim Ln, Drexel Hill, PA 19026, USA
Join a stable and growing 20+ year old Computer & Network Security company who specializes in Cloud Security Distribution, Email Security, Email Archiving, and Email Encryption.
- Begin accruing vacation your first day with the company
- 15 days vacation your first year and accrue an additional day every year up to 25 days.
- 8 holidays per year (New Years day, Presidents day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & the day after, Christmas day)
Jeans and a t-shirt dress policy
This Developer will be joining an Agile development team responsible for design, development, and maintenance of automation tooling around customer invoicing, large scale data migration, and system integration.
Expect to work in a fast paced, rewarding environment and be given the opportunity to participate in hands-on service and system design and development that have a meaningful impact to the business. Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written are a must, as you will be working closely with product management and key stakeholders to create technical requirements, provide programming expertise to the team, and participate in detailed software design and peer reviews.
- Open source contributor
- Experience with the NodeJS API
- Experience designing and consuming REST APIs
- Experience with Postgres or Redis
- Experience with Docker and related tooling
- Experience with CI/CD tooling (Travis CI, Bamboo)
- A minimum of 3 years of professional software development experience
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Experience with key-value datastores
- Experience in Agile development, application design, and general software development best practices
- Proficiency with HTML and CSS
- Proficiency with Git and Linux systems
- Proficiency with relational databases
- Proficiency with asynchronous and event-driven application design and development
- BA/BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team on multiple projects in a fast-paced development environment
- Attention to detail and a passion for quality
- Excellent communications skills (oral, written, and presentation) in English
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there's a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered - please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone Interview with IT Pros (15 minutes)
- Round 2 = Phone Interview with Hiring Team (30-minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (3-4 hrs)
- Round 4 = Decision
Brought to You by IT PROS
Gain access to hundreds of employers based on your specific job preferences and expertise: bit.ly/uShowcase