Locksmith - BSS13-021
- Fort Mackay, Canada
The Bouchier Group is comprised primarily of Bouchier Contracting Ltd. and Bouchier Site Services Ltd., with its Head Office based in Fort McKay, Alberta. We are an Aboriginal owned and operated company that currently employs a workforce of more than 800 individuals.
In operation since 1998, we provide a variety of services to the Athabasca Oil Sands Region and have a presence on many of the major Oil Sands Mine Sites including Canadian Natural Resources Ltd. (Horizon Oil Sands), Imperial Oil (Kearl Oil Sands Project), Suncor Energy Inc. (Fort Hills), Shell Canada Energy (Shell Albian Sands), Husky Energy Inc. (Sunrise Energy Project) and Cenovus (Telephone Lake). In addition, we are now providing services to The Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo. The Bouchier Group is one of the leading First Nations Companies with-in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo that provides construction, maintenance, and general site services.
• Installation of door hardware and related products to specifications
• Repair and service door hardware to client expectations
• Repair and maintenance of safe bolt works and combination locks
• Working knowledge of combination lock manipulation and drilling
• Design and maintain master key systems
• Respond promptly and professionally to customer needs
• In consultation with clients recommend solutions to enhance physical security measures
• Prepare and submit all paperwork in a timely and businesslike manner Knowledge of keys, lock servicing, door hardware, hinges, panic bars Knowledge of: handicap operators, automatic door systems, and card access systems is an asset
Education & Experience:
• Locksmith Trade Certification
• Experience in the oil industry would be an asset
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
• Valid CSTS and OSSA (Oil Sands Safety Association) orientation would be an asset
• Mechanical ability and good mathematical ability
• Good hand-eye co-ordination to work with small and intricate parts
• Able to move heavy objects and climb ladders
• Able to work independently
The Bouchier Group is pleased to offer competitive wages, a Health and Dental Benefit Package as well as a group Registered Pension Plan.
Flights and camp available, if applicable.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Until filled
Attention: Human Resources Recruiter
Position Title: Locksmith - BSS13-021
Apply on Line: www.bouchier.ca
The Bouchier Group would like to thank all applicants who apply to our postings. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted directly.