Front End Developer
- Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters’ is a new driving force in the recruitment technology market and provides a modern Talent Acquisition Platform to find, engage and hire great talent. Atlassian, Ancestry.com, Marc Jacobs, Skechers, and Ubisoft are among the leading enterprises that have abandoned their legacy applicant tracking systems for this intuitive, powerful and complete enterprise suite. They are able to market and manage in transformative ways, including attracting top talent quickly and collaborating with hiring teams to vet and hire the best candidates.
We are series C funded by top investors and are looking to take this company to IPO. If you're interested in working next to smart and extremely passionate individuals then you've found the right place. SmartRecruiters believes in fostering a transparent, entrepreneurial environment that will allow you to grow quickly while having fun along the way!
The SmartRecruiters demo can be seen here: http://wi.st/294zm2I
Do you like to code awesome web applications? Do you like to see your code live? If so then you are most welcome as our team member (based in Kraków).
This offer is for you if:
- You like working in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- You want to experience the atmosphere of a startup (you know what we are talking about if you seen "The Social Network" movie).
- You are a fan of web and technology and new trends.
- You are the type of a person who wants not only have your ideas heard but see them put into action.
What you will do:
- Develop with Angular/Jade/Sass/NodeJs/TypeScript/**Your weapon of choice**
- Participate in a full life-cycle of the product and selection of technologies.
- Cooperate with our San Francisco based team in different cycles of product development.
- Write semantic, modular, efficient code for creating lightweight/responsive apps.
- Work in cross-functional scrum team.
- Experience in building optimised, consumer web applications.
- Knowledge of NodeJS is a plus.
- A real passion for front-end.
- Good command of English.
At SmartRecruiters, we’re transforming how great companies recruit and hire great talent. That’s why we recognize this as a clear opportunity to create a socially and economically important company.
Fortunately, we are well-funded from top investors, are values-driven, operate from cool offices South of Market in San Francisco, North of River in Krakow, London and Paris and offer terrific benefits, salary, and stock options.
But it’s not the benefits or perks that primarily attract the future teammates we’re looking to hire. It’s a shared belief in our mission, coupled with a desire to join similarly talented teammates to bring that mission to fruition. If that’s you, we can’t wait to meet.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We conduct business in an open floor plan with no personal office space so the noise level can be moderate at times, but it is great for working collaboratively.