- Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters, the Hiring Success Company™, transforms recruiting for leading companies in today’s Talent Economy and the candidates they seek to hire. Atlassian, Ancestry.com, Marc Jacobs, Skechers, Equinox and IBM are among the tech, retail, hospitality and entertainment leaders using the SmartRecruiters Talent Acquisition Platform to run recruiting like a sales and marketing machine. The TA Platform’s recruitment marketing and collaborative hiring capabilities serve as a force-multiplier for recruiters. Its modern platform delivers an unparalleled mobile and social candidate experience, engages hiring managers along the way, integrates quickly and seamlessly with HRIS, and supercharges recruiter productivity.
The SmartRecruiters TA Platform can be accessed at SmartRecruiters.com.
Did you ever want to challenge software/scaling problems that Facebook had in its early stages? If you think that these kinds of challenges are exciting then you are most welcome to join our team in Kraków.
- Make our development team more effective by building scripts and automation solutions
- Define, develop, and implement monitoring methodologies to gain improvements in platform's efficiency and scalability
- Improve our deployment and release processes
- Respond to client threats and remediate issues
- Mentor members of the engineering team
- Document standards, best practices, and policies
- Co-operate with our San Francisco based team in different cycles of product development
This offer is for you, if:
- You like working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- You want to experience the atmosphere of a startup (you know what we are talking about if you have seen the movie: "The Social Network")
- You are a fan of web, technology, and new tech trends
- You are the type of a person who wants not only to have your ideas heard but see them put into action
- 4+ years experience as Configuration Engineer or Software Developer or SysAdmin
- Experience with scripting in Python or Ruby
- Linux / Unix knowledge is a must
- Experience with AWS EC2 is a must
- Chef or Puppet experience is a must
- Detail oriented and analytically minded
- Experience in developing business and operational processes
- Strong communication skills, with a good understanding of English, both verbal and written
- Team player with the ability to operate in a fast paced, ever changing work environment
At SmartRecruiters, we’re transforming how great companies recruit and hire great talent. That’s why we recognize this as a clear opportunity to create a socially and economically important company.
Fortunately, we are well-funded from top investors, are values-driven, operate from cool offices South of Market in San Francisco and North of River in Krakow, and offer terrific benefits, salary and stock options.
But it’s not the benefits or perks like dog-friendly offices that primarily attract the future teammates we’re looking to hire. It’s a shared belief in our mission, coupled with a desire to join similarly talented teammates to bring that mission to fruition. If that’s you, we can’t wait to meet.