Junior Marketplace Services Admin (10-month fixed-term contract)
- Candidate must be located in: Remote - Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and a remote-first work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters enables Hiring Without Boundaries™ by freeing talent acquisition teams from legacy applicant tracking software. SmartRecruiters’ next-generation platform serves as the hiring operating system for 4,000 customers like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa. Companies with business-critical hiring needs turn to SmartRecruiters for best-of-breed functionality, world-class support, and a robust ecosystem of third-party applications and service providers.
We are looking for an energetic, driven, and detail-oriented Junior Services Admin to help us with project delivery in a hot, visionary startup that is on its way to changing the recruiting industry. This is an entry-level position.
If you are looking for a job that would allow you to enter the tech space and gain valuable experience at the cool IT startup in Kraków, then we want to hear from you!
Please note that it's a fixed-term 10month contract.
What you will do:
- Data entry tasks related to Marketplace service delivery and operations
- Delivering job ads manually to various recruitment portals
- Establish and maintain data entry priorities
- Maintain data entry requirements by following the defined techniques and procedures
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, changing, or deleting entered information
- Work closely with and assist the customer success and finance teams
- Have the opportunity to grow
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great organizational and record-keeping skills
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- A good written and oral level of English (B1)
- Prior experience not required, but any customer support, data entry, or admin experience is a plus
- Energetic, engaged, and with a positive attitude
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.