- Candidate must be located in: Remote - Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and a remote-first work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters enables Hiring Without Boundaries™ by freeing talent acquisition teams from legacy applicant tracking software. SmartRecruiters’ next-generation platform serves as the hiring operating system for 4,000 customers like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa. Companies with business-critical hiring needs turn to SmartRecruiters for best-of-breed functionality, world-class support, and a robust ecosystem of third-party applications and service providers.
As a Web Developer at SmartAttrax, your primary responsibility will be the build and delivery of world-class career site systems for our rapidly expanding blue-chip client base using our best-in-class SaaS platform.
You will work as part of a dynamic, engaged, and cross-functional engineering team, helping ensure we continue to deliver exceptional technical solutions and provide brilliant service for our customers.
SmartRecruiters recently acquired Attrax, the market leading careers site system. Find out more here
- To work as part of our Frontend Engineering team, building new customer sites using our SaaS system, in line with the agreed specifications, designs and deadlines.
- To efficiently resolve issues raised during the testing phases of a new build project.
- To provide support to relevant stakeholders throughout the project’s lifecycle, from design phase to client delivery.
- To provide day to day frontend support to our delivery team for ad-hoc tasks, such as troubleshooting and resolving frontend issues on live client site systems.
- To make amendments and improvements to our live client site systems as part of our client’s monthly retainers.
- To complete standalone small frontend projects on existing client site systems.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience using advanced CSS / SASS / SCSS techniques
- Strong understanding of mobile-first
- HTML5 / jQuery
- Fluent communication in English
- Experience using BEM naming conventions and methodologies
- Experience using creative design software such as Adobe XD or Figma
- Experience with front-end JS frameworks
- A keen eye for design and knowledge of frontend UI and UX best practices
- Knowledge of current accessibility guidelines and frontend web performance
- Knowledge of browser-based troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- Experience working with version control systems using Git such as GitHub or Bitbucket
- Previous experience working in a self-organizing agile development team
- Experience with IDEs such as Visual Studio or Rider
SmartAttrax has a proven track record of providing the right candidates the opportunity to progress their careers, with many examples of employee progression throughout the business.
As a frontend developer, your primary responsibility will be the delivery of new client career site builds, there will however be opportunities to work alongside our senior frontend developer to enhance our existing feature set and to develop strategies to improve the front end of our product.
Progression would also mean opportunities to work on and take frontend ownership of our highest profile marquee client projects, being involved in the entire project life cycle, from wireframing and initial creative input through to the project build and delivery.
- Commitment and enthusiasm to the role
- Deadline and quality-driven approach to work
- Brilliant attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively communicate with junior through to senior, technical, and non-technical staff members
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to anticipate issues early
- Calm under pressure and an ability to stay focused whilst multitasking
- Ability to work alone or collaboratively across teams
- Passion for learning and using the latest technology
- Creative thinker and problem solver
SmartRecruiters Attrax benefits:
- Equity incentive plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Private Health Care
- Critical illness/long-term sickness/life insurance
- Company pension scheme
- Wifi reimbursement
- Work from the home equipment fund
- Wellness allowance
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.