Customer Support Representative - Night Shift
- Candidate must be located in: Remote - Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters enables Hiring Without Boundaries™ by freeing talent acquisition teams from legacy applicant tracking software. SmartRecruiters’ next-generation platform serves as the hiring operating system for 4,000 customers like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa. Companies with business-critical hiring needs turn to SmartRecruiters for best-of-breed functionality, world-class support, and a robust ecosystem of third-party applications and service providers.
Our customers want to transform their talent operations and processes to meet their evolving business priorities. Through the value of the SmartRecruiters’ Talent Acquisition Suite and professional services, we are positioned to deliver on their needs and ensure they acquire the best talent to achieve business success.
The standard working shift for this role is 12am to 8am Working Tuesday to Saturday
What you’ll deliver:
- Interact every day with SmartRecruiters customers to answer questions, resolve issues, educate, and help them succeed.
- Provide exceptional customer support for our global clients.
- Educate and advise customers on standards, tips, and solutions on using SmartRecruiters.
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identify, test, and call out technical issues.
- Collaborate closely with all parts of the organization, including product management, engineering, and professional services teams to contribute and execute our strategy to make customers successful.
- Get involved and lead various projects in the support and services domain.
- Be an ambassador for SmartRecruiters and its culture.
- Bachelor's degree or at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and confidently with a diverse customer base.
- Customer support/call centre experience, preferably in the Enterprise SAAS space.
- Excellent computer skills; must have a high degree of accuracy in both spelling and grammar.
- Motivated self-starter capable of taking initiative, handling objections, and negotiating tough situations.
- A passion for technology and a drive to change the world.
- Positive, energetic, can-do attitude.
- Fluent English communication skills are a must
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.