Marketing Qualification Representative
- Candidate must be located in: Remote - United Kingdom
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters enables Hiring Without Boundaries™ by freeing talent acquisition teams from legacy applicant tracking software. SmartRecruiters’ next-generation platform serves as the hiring operating system for 4,000 customers like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa. Companies with business-critical hiring needs turn to SmartRecruiters for best-of-breed functionality, world-class support, and a robust ecosystem of third-party applications and service providers.
Here at SmartRecruiters, we continue to grow and evolve. We are currently looking for an EMEA based Lead Qualifying rep to join our Marketing team, supporting our global Sales Development team. You will play a crucial role in qualifying potential leads that come through various inbound channels. Your exceptional communication skills and eye for detail will be pivotal in qualifying inbound enquiries from various channels.
The MQR (Marketing Qualification Representative) plays a pivotal role in the lead management process. Their responsibilities encompass validating and qualifying leads from the lead queue, as well as refining and structuring the data of prospective customers.
Collaborating closely with the Demand Generation and Sales Development teams, the MQR may also be responsible for nurturing inquiries through strategic email communication and the dissemination of pertinent content.
- Fluent English speaker
- Prior experience in a B2B corporate environment
- Expert level listening skills and proven interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
- Able to think on your feet, change direction quickly, and not take rejections personally
- Confidence and comfortability communicating with Managers, Directors, VPs, and C-level Executives. Broadly speaking, you should have an aptitude for building relationships while overcoming objections
- Self-disciplined with the ability to prioritise, manage time effectively, thrive in a remote environment, and know when to ask for help
- Detail-oriented and able to conduct thorough research on potential customers, industry trends, and competitive landscapes using sources such as annual reports, news articles, industry publications and social media platforms.
- Can receive and immediately implement feedback, with a genuine desire to be better than you were the day before
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.