- Candidate must be located in: Remote - USA
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are seeking a training specialist to join our customer engagement and education team. Our mission is to empower our customers to self-service and feel confident in their ability to use the SmartRecruiters platform and offerings. You will play a critical role in our customers' success by creating and delivering engaging, effective, and timely training to our customers in both a structured and ad hoc setting.
If that excites you, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting!
What you'll deliver:
- Best-in-Class Training: Deliver engaging and effective training programs, including boot camps, webinars, and office hours sessions, to assist clients in understanding and effectively using SmartRecruiters.
- Technical Writing: Create content to provide instructions and explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Tutorial Creation: Support the Learning Experience Designer by creating clear, concise, and user-friendly tutorials.
- Training Event Coordination: Plan and organize training events, workshops, and seminars, including scheduling, logistics, and content preparation.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Continuously build and maintain expertise in the SmartRecruiters solution, staying up-to-date with updates and new features.
- Ongoing Improvement: Collect feedback from clients and internal teams to continuously improve training programs and materials.
- Evolving Skills: Keep up-to-date with industry trends and product updates to ensure training content remains relevant and effective.
- Minimum of two years of experience in Customer Education or a similar position in a SaaS environment
- Experience creating written content to be shared with customers to help them understand a product or service
- A customer-centric mindset with a passion for delivering exceptional service and an "As One" mentality, partnering with internal teams to give our customers an amazing experience
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
- Ability to adapt to changing technologies and software applications
- Strong analytical skills to determine the effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Experience with talent acquisition ATS software or the HR Tech space is advantageous
SmartRecruiters strives to offer equitable and engaging compensation to our employees across the globe as we always seek to attract, motivate, and retain the right talent. We utilize a data-driven approach in order to remove biases in our decisions. The pay range for this role in the US is $76,500 - $82,500. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, and certifications. The listed pay range reflects the available annual salary budgeted for a new hire into this role. Employee salaries may extend above or below the listed range. Depending on level and location of hire, the role may be determined to be Exempt or Salaried Non-Exempt.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.