- Candidate must be located in: Remote - United Kingdom
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters enables Hiring Without Boundaries™ by freeing talent acquisition teams from legacy applicant tracking software. SmartRecruiters’ next-generation platform serves as the hiring operating system for 4,000 customers like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa. Companies with business-critical hiring needs turn to SmartRecruiters for best-of-breed functionality, world-class support, and a robust ecosystem of third-party applications and service providers.
We are looking for a game-changing Product Analyst to support the innovation and optimization of our products and to be a driving force in our company's success. This person will be part of our global Product Team and will empower data-driven decision-making in product development.
In this role, you will:
- Partner closely with product managers, engineers, and product designers to leverage data and analytics to drive decision-making and accelerate profitable growth
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, their needs, and engagement with our product
- Observe and analyze trends and insights at the macro and strategic level to support better product outcomes, along with diving deeply into a specific product or topic areas
- Develop robust tools, dashboards, and reports to empower others across the organization to make better data-informed decisions
- Provide focus and expertise on defining good metrics and KPIs, contextualizing data, working as a sounding board, and advocating for good data practices
- Translate market insights into well-architected product solutions
- Leverage your ability to research, analyze data, be creative, display grit, lead, and listen to determine the future of the product
- Support the growth and development of a product analytics team forced on improving user experience and empowering data-driven decision-making
- 3+ years of product analytics (preferably B2B SaaS) experience with a focus on problem-solving, trend analysis, and providing actionable insights
- Fluency in conducting quantitative analyses on large and complex data sets, including the ability to explain techniques to stakeholders
- Ability to draw conclusions from the available data and translate them to real business solutions
- You have the knowledge or willingness to learn about Product Management frameworks and how user experience data can be leveraged to make decisions at various levels of product development
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and experience with data visualization software (e.g. Metabase, Google Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase, Looker, Sisense, etc.)
- Experience with Event Tracking, conceptualizing product events, and product analytics tools (e.g. Pendo, Amplitude, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience working with a data warehouse (e.g. BigQuery)
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Sharing SmartRecruiters' values and are willing to make an impact in the HRTech world
- Very good level of English (both verbal and written)
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.