Technical Support Engineer
- Candidate must be located in: Remote - Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join a high-growth team on a mission to drive success, growth, and excellence for companies that have turned to a new way of hiring. In this role, you will be instrumental in driving the overall success of SmartRecruiter's talent acquisition SaaS platform and ensure more people continue to be wowed and fall in love with our brand and hiring success methodology.
- Interact every day with SmartRecruiters customers to answer questions, resolve issues, educate them, and help them succeed
- Be a point of escalation for Customer Support Representatives
- Educate and advise customers and support team on standards, tips, and solutions for using SmartRecruiters
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction
- Identify, test, and call out technical issues
- Collaborate closely with all parts of the organization like product management, engineering, and professional services teams to contribute and execute our strategy to make customers successful
- Be ready to get involved and lead various projects in the support and services domain
- Be an ambassador for SmartRecruiters and its culture
Culturally, the ideal hire is:
- Is passionate about SmartRecruiters’ mission of connecting people to jobs at scale
- Is eager to provide best-in-class customer experience
- Is motivated by a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Enjoys working with and being part of a dynamic team
- BA/BS or equivalent in Technology and/or related fields, or 3+ years of relevant work experience in a SaaS environment
- Strong knowledge of web-browser-based technologies
- Fluency in English is a must, and the ability to speak multiple languages, especially German and French, is a plus
- Experience with Web SSO (SAML 2.0)
- Experience with data feeds (IDF/ODF), FTP, APIs, REST, GREP, and data manipulation via excel or other tools
- Experience with programming languages, SQL and NoSQL databases, HTML/content development
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and confidently with a diverse customer base.
- Motivated self-starter capable of taking initiative, handling objections, and negotiating tough situations
- A passion for technology and a drive to change the world
- Positive, energetic, with a can-do attitude
Nice to have:
- Experience with system networking, TCP/IP, and DNS
- Experience in network diagnostic tools like Fiddler or Chrome/Firefox developer tools
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.