Director, Global Demand Generation, Marketing
- Candidate must be located in: Remote - USA
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
The Director of Global Demand Generation works within the Marketing Team to drive programs/campaigns that amplify our brand and generate pipeline. This is a senior role that requires deep expertise in digital marketing. You will create lead acquisition and conversion strategies and execute across digital channels.
The ideal hire is a digital and demand generation pro who:
- Loves writing and crafting compelling programs and campaigns that feel personalized, empathetic and drive a sense of urgency with our buyers to tell an aspirational story that ultimately position the customer or prospective customer as a hero
- Has a proven history producing and engaging buyers in a compelling way through an integrated marketing approach with a multi-channel marketing mix including digital, email, display ads, social, third party publications, content syndication, etc. in paid media channels to reach our buyer.
- Is stellar at developing and shaping our programs to include thought leadership, industry analyst and customer proof points, and continually demonstrate product innovation and value to our target market.
- Proactively partner and provide digital intelligence to our Sales Team in partnership
- Demonstrable skill set to partner with strategy, communications, product marketing and across the business to shape connect the dots for our buyer’s in their journey from awareness to advocacy
- Supports their demand gen efforts with research and data discovery to give our stories life and help companies understand that their talent is their greatest asset
- You have 5-8 years B2B SaaS Experience, 6+ years experience in digital marketing.
- You have expert-level knowledge of digital marketing channels, including emerging technologies and approaches.
- You demonstrated success in scaling new customer acquisition programs across both the US and global markets and across multiple digital channels.
- You are technically proficient and understand not only how to leverage paid media, but also have the technical Martech skills to operate the requisite tools.
- You let the data drive future marketing resources and spend decisions.
- You are accountable to the business and Sales to pipeline and bookings contribution
- You have exceptional analytical skills, specifically ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries and deliver actionable business insights.
- You have strong project management skills and ability to structure and prioritize work in a manner that best fits the team and company needs.
- You have heart, and are open and honest.
- You have a BA or BS degree in marketing or relevant field
- Experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation or sales supporting marketing role
- Experience in the HR or recruiting technology space
Reporting lines: The Director of Global Demand Generation reports directly to the Global VP of Marketing and is deeply aligned with our revenue GTM team.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.