Marketplace Support Representative
- Candidate must be located in: Remote - Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for a Support professional to join a fast-growing team on its mission to drive success, growth, and excellence for companies that have turned to a new way of hiring. This is an opportunity to join and become an integral part of a high-growth software company well on its way to changing an entire industry.
This person will be instrumental in driving the overall success of SmartRecruiters and ensure more people continue to be wowed and fall in love with SmartRecruiters' hiring success methodology.
- Interact every day with SmartRecruiters customers to answer questions, resolve issues, educate, and help them succeed
- Provide exceptional customer support for our global clients
- Educate and advise customers on standards, tips, and solutions for using SmartRecruiters
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction
- Identify, test, and call out technical issues
- Collaborate closely with all parts of the organization, including product management, engineering, and professional services teams to contribute and execute our strategy to make customers successful
- Be ready to get involved and lead various projects in the support and services domain
- Be an ambassador for SmartRecruiters and its culture
Culturally, the ideal hire:
- Is passionate about SmartRecruiters’ mission of connecting people to jobs at scale
- Is eager to provide best-in-class customer experience
- Is motivated by a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Enjoys working with and being part of a dynamic team
- Bachelor's degree or at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and confidently with a diverse customer base.
- Customer support/call center experience, preferably in the Enterprise SAAS space.
- Excellent computer skills must have a high degree of accuracy in both spelling and grammar.
- Motivated self-starter capable of taking initiative, handling objections, and negotiating tough situations.
- A passion for technology and a drive to change the world.
- Positive, energetic, and a can-do attitude
- Excellent English skill is must
- Fluent French and/or German a plus
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.