Partner Success Consultant
- Candidate must be located in: Remote - Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
What you’ll deliver:
- lead the implementation of partner integration projects, acting as first point of contact, to drive actions and resolutions in a timely, proactive manner while ensuring partners derive the maximum value from their investment in the SmartRecuiters platform
- build and nurture relationships to ensure a successful implementation and demonstrate our commitment to the partner, maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
- develop an understanding of typical challenges faced by partners and common objectives to appropriately map SmartRecruiters platform features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- propose solutions and triage issues by providing technical expertise, guidance and best practices while maintaining SmartRecruiters quality standards
- establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Support, Marketing, Alliances and Sales
- remain current and knowledgeable on all products, services and technical capabilities
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- a strong customer focus and ability to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect and communication
- ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain basic technological and business concepts
- team player with the ability to work individually
- ability to write and communicate verbally in English
- ability to convey a personable and patient demeanor is required
- consulting, project management and/or implementation experience is a plus
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.