Product Manager - Platform (Remote)
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
Whilst this is a remote role, we are focusing our recruitment efforts on considering Candidates who are based in a country where we have a legal entity such as the UK, Germany, France, and Poland.
Reporting to our Product Lead, we're looking for a curious & collaborative Product Manager, who is passionate about driving the evolution within our product suite, to join our Ecosystem Group. This group consists of teams that are working on API Platform, Developer Experience, Integrations, and Identity Management. We are building the technology that enables SmartRecruiters to learn quickly and scale easily to enable rapid business growth.
This is an interdisciplinary role: you will work with Design, Engineering, Product Analysts, and Product Marketing. You will own your product domain from conception to implementation and beyond, by applying continuous features improvement frameworks, as well as rigorous measurement of their impact on our users.
This is an exceptional opportunity to build innovative products at a global startup with plenty of market traction and customer love. Your product will be used at scale: recruiting teams at thousands of companies worldwide and millions of candidates will benefit from your work. If you enjoy tackling both strategy and day-to-day execution, and are ready to roll up your sleeves on day one, come work with us.
You’ll join a supportive, diverse group of talented product managers, designers and engineers in the US, UK, Germany, and Poland.
What you will do
- Working cross-functionally with engineers, designers, and product marketing to deliver a world-class product
- Driving the product discovery together with your product triad (engineering and design)
- Collaborate on a strong product strategy to foster our growth by using qualitative and quantitative research to operationalize it
- Working with data to identify opportunities and drive measurable outcomes
- Creating an experimental mindset with product teams to allow fast product knowledge generation
- Be the voice of your product area; inspire team members and stakeholders of the impact and opportunity ahead
- 1+ Experience as a Product Manager working with Engineers and Design in an agile environment
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills; Comfortable communicating with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience in driving the whole product lifecycle – research, prototyping, iterative development and testing, launch, and continuous improvement is an advantage
- Passionate for data-informed decision-making; passionate about metric definition and able to use qualitative and quantitative insights to set and prioritize initiatives while collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Pronounced technical interest and pleasure working on innovative products
- High level of initiative and ambition to understand complex problems and develop innovative solutions
- Dedication and ability to learn independently and as part of a team
- A self-starter with an appetite for taking ownership of a large part of the product.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.