Senior Manager of Integrated Talent Enablement (Remote)
- 1111, Washington, DC, us
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As SmartRecruiters continues its growth trajectory, we are evolving and expanding the organization - including our very own incredible people team. In this newly created role, you will report to the Head of People Transformation & Innovation and be responsible for leading the design, development and execution of high impact Talent, Leadership & Learning programs and enablement to drive exceptional experiences. Including Coaching Excellence, SmartLeadership, Individual Development Plans, etc.
To be successful, you should be able to influence at all levels, have a strong sense of organizational change management efforts, strong project management and measurement skills, strive for operational excellence and be in touch with industry best practices. You are proactive, innovative and encouraged to take risks to learn, grow and achieve success. You will innovatively and strategically design, deliver, collaborate and execute programs to deliver exceptional experiences and results.
This is a game-changing role for you as a professional and for SmartRecruiters. Be a part of something amazing by playing this key, hands-on role in creating sustained value by ensuring we are delivering against our needs for today and our bright future.
You may sit anywhere in North America and work remotely.
What you’ll deliver:
- Enable our people team and leaders to develop their organizations, to ensure high performing and impactful teams.
- Partner with our HRBP's to launch company-wide programs and initiatives including things like Coaching Excellence, leadership development, individual development, performance enablement, HiPo development and onboarding as examples.
- Create and manage organizational change management plans (e.g. training and communications) for the people manager population to support the success and continued development of all colleagues.
- Consult with key stakeholders to understand their needs and challenges to facilitate prioritization of critical talent management interventions aligned with business needs.
- Design and deliver best in class people programs, ensuring that they are scalable, repeatable and sustainable in alignment with our mission, values and organizational goals.
- Apply business requirements, talent management industry, and technology trends in order to successfully develop program and product roadmap and launch new programs.
- Ensure that business impact metrics are established and collected to validate the effectiveness of talent management programs and promote continuous enhancements.
Capabilities, Experience, and Skill Set
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen, excellent communication skills and in-depth analytical capabilities.
- Proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Google products.
- Strong leadership and management capabilities.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan and set priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills in dealing with senior management.
Experience and Expertise
- Experience in data insights & analysis is required.
- Experience collaborating with teams spanning multiple geographies.
- Industry savvy and energized by current and future industry leadership, learning and talent trends.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing priorities is essential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present ideas or concepts simply and effectively.
- Experience with design thinking or working as an HR business partner is a plus
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.