Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, Senior
- Fabryczna, Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
The Smart Recruiters Platform Team is looking for Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineers to expand and strengthen our infrastructure team. If you are passionate about automation, infrastructure and code, we have a spot with your name on it.
What you’ll deliver:
- Cooperate closely with other Platform and Engineering teams on strategic initiatives
- Improve, automate and grow SmartRecruiters cloud platform
- Manage and resolve infrastructure incidents
- Support the engineering team in taking ownership of related infrastructure components
- Create base building blocks of IaC to be reused company-wide.
We want you to:
- To make a difference
- To have a positive, can-do attitude
- To do the right thing, not the “easy” thing
- To give and receive support from our awesome engineering team
- To be based in either Poland or Germany, and willing to work remotely or out of one of our hub offices (we estimate 5 days of company or team-wide meetups on-site per year)
- Working knowledge of industry standards, best practices and tools of trade
- Proven track record of delivering solutions for infrastructure and container management
- Deep knowledge of linux operating system, with focus on system hardening and troubleshooting performance issues
- Very good scripting skills (bash and python); coding experience (java, golang) is a plus
- Experience managing database systems, both sql and no-sql
- While not strictly required we see most of our Senior Engineers have 5+ years of professional experience
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.