- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We're looking for a technical engineer to support our customers' needs in an area of data migrations, integrations, custom reports, and automating manual processes for our teams. Our team stays ahead of challenging tasks of automating our current processes and helping our implementation team to automate theirs.
If you are looking for the place where you can have a real impact on the shape of business solutions, you are curious and like learning new, modern approaches and constantly optimizing processes, you have just found the right place, apply now!
The main goal of our Team is to make our customers happy and successful. We process data for them and provide data directly from public / internal APIs or databases to them or other teams.
What you will do:
- Perform data imports from various sources using Talend ETL tool, Python scripts and Public / Private APIs
- Perform data extracts and data dumps
- Build ability to create demo environments
- Build data import applications
- Build integrations between different, external web applications
- Improve and optimize data services processes
- Work closely with the Professional Services team based in San Francisco to address customers’ requests
- Become an expert in your area of interest and evangelize your colleagues
- At least 2 years of experience with ETL tools (Talend preferred)
- At least 1 years of experience in professional programming (Python: pandas, requests, fastAPI, flask)
- Experience with databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Experience with Git/Github, http(s) protocol, web applications security
- Experience in building integrations between different web applications
- Knowledge of different aspects of building RESTful web services
- Team player
- Fast learner and a technology geek
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.