Technical Integration Services Support
- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As Technical Integration Services Consultant, you will work with our largest customers. Many of them are looking to disrupt their recruiting and HR processes, and you will help them continue to achieve this. You will be responsible for troubleshooting integration bugs, implementing code fixes, and communicating with clients to help with training and guidance. It is a rewarding role that allows you to work closely with our clients while improving your technical skills.
What you’ll deliver:
- identify integration issues and implement code fixes, using a middleware platform. This includes communicating with customers discussing issues over phone and email.
- enhance and update SmartRecruiters integrations, improving designs for error handling, migrating to new APIs and optimizing for better scalability to name a few.
- work with Project Manager to plan, coordinate and deliver all customer integrations between SmartRecruiters and other global HR vendors.
- regularly meet with team members and the client to deliver status updates, resolve project issues and design solutions.
- create and improve existing documentation for integrations.
- collaborate with SmartRecruiters' engineers to ensure product releases are available in our API and properly tested.
- You have been successful in identifying and fixing technical issues. This can include investigating areas within integrations, SSO and data migrations.
- You have experience in a support role communicating over email and phone with clients.
- You have experience writing scripts and code in a language or middleware platform.
- You have understanding of and experience with application integration technologies and projects is preferred.
- You have prior experience in SaaS / On-Demand applications
- You are able to work independently, manage projects and communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
- You have experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Customer satisfaction and problem solving skills are essential.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.