Lead Product Designer
- Wilhelmstraße, Berlin, Germany
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
You may be located anywhere in Germany, the UK, the East coast of the US, or out of one of our hub offices and work remotely.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Lead Product Designer who can drive design strategy, deep dive into user flows, and mentor other designers. Our team is highly collaborative, fueled by excellence, and pushes for innovation.
What you’ll deliver
- You will bring strong opinions to the table and mindfully push for innovation
- You will lead product design on projects from inception to delivery
- You will partner with product and engineering leads to solve critical user needs
- You will mentor designers who will work with you in the same product group
- You will contribute to design vision and strategy
- 8+ years of Product Design experience
- A robust portfolio with focus on product design
- Proven ability to turn complex product design problems into intuitive solutions
- Experience with user research and feedback analysis
- An sharp eye for detail, strong communication, and organizational skills
- Experience in a startup-like environment with iterative, value-driven product releases
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.