Financial Systems Specialist
- Wilhelmstraße 118, 10963 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As our first Financial Systems Specialist, you will join a fast-growing Finance team of 14 people. In your role, you will take ownership of the existing finance tech stack, support automation of financial processes, and integration with other functions’ software and technology.
You will become the go-to person for all financial systems-related questions, work on optimization of current systems, suggest improvements to maximize the effectiveness of our tools, and be responsible for implementing new solutions. This is a new position which will report to the Corporate Controller.
What you’ll deliver:
- You will own the finance tech stack: administer, maintain, and ensure compliance with security policies;
- You will work on systems optimization: research record-keeping and reporting requirements and ensure that systems are modified to meet these requirements;
- You will ensure data integrity across all systems;
- You will focus day-to-day on the automation and improvement of all finance operations and support the team with technical problems;
- You will build a mid-term system scaling plan and drive selection, evaluation, and implementation of new tools.
- You have a degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Information System or Finance/Accounting and equivalent practical experience of 3 to 5 years;
- Netsuite experience would be hugely beneficial. However, a strong experience with other finance systems in multinational organisations will also be considered;
- You have taken part in systems selection, implementation, and integration processes;
- You understand the specific aspects of Finance operations. We do not expect you to be an accountant but you should have an understanding of the financial flows and reporting;
- You will evolve in a complex and international context with different needs/expectations. Your ability to engage with stakeholders and communicate accordingly is critical for your success;
- You enjoy supporting others by being the expert for the systems that you own.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.