Technical Talent Sourcer, R&D
- Fabryczna 20A, 31-553 Kraków, Poland
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a Sourcer on our Talent Attraction team at SmartRecruiters in Krakow, you will take ownership of building and developing high impact sourcing practices. You will support our Hiring Success Consultants by continuously building active candidate pipelines for key roles across the organization in EMEA. You will drive our outbound sourcing strategy and you will ensure that our teams have a pipeline of warm, pre-qualified candidates excited and ready to join SmartRecruiters. This is the best opportunity for a candidate looking to sharpen their sourcing skills and leave a footprint that truly shows that we are who we hire.
- Identify, engage and create a diverse pool of inspired and motivated candidates
- Craft and send recruitment messages with the goal of a high response rate
- Actively build a diverse and inclusive pipeline of suitable candidates for our open roles using relevant sourcing platforms
- Conduct first candidate screenings via phone and video to identify a match
- Provide strategic market insights to our Talent Acquisition team to support finding the right candidates
- Record and report on metrics such as conversion rate
- You can generate deep excitement from great candidates by selling 'the dream' in an initial call
- You can deliver the best candidates because your open and response rates on outreach are very high
- You are fluent in English (Polish language skills would be a plus)
- You can work in our LinkedIn Recruiter and CRM tools with complete autonomy
- You prioritize and manage your time to ensure solid delivery on all critical roles
- You provide insights to our recruiters/talent advisors about market trends
- You are data driven and can provide insights into what strategies work and how we can leverage them to attract top talent
- You are a community builder who engages with candidates beyond job descriptions
- You have a curious mindset - you have the excitement to conduct research and find candidates in the most creative way
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.