Salesforce CPQ Administrator
- 8 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4PL, UK
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
SmartRecruiters is recruiting for a talented and self-motivated CPQ Administrator to assess every aspect of our daily business, with the goal of helping the organization operate more efficiently. For this position, you will examine existing and new processes in our quoting tool and look for opportunities for improvement, report common issues, evaluate company performance, and recommend new procedures.
Salesforce CPQ Administrator is part of the SmartRecruiters Revenue Operations Team. Revenue Operations mission is to drive operational efficiency and reduce friction throughout the entire customer journey; resulting in a more cohesive customer experience, higher customer lifetime value and ultimately accelerated revenue growth. As the Salesforce Administrator responsible for our CPQ (Configure Price Quote) solution you will ensure that the Sales, Account Management and Implementation Services teams have access to the SmartRecruiters solution items required within CPQ, so that accurate quotes and order forms can be delivered to our customers. You will act as a liaison between the Revenue Operations and Legal & Finance teams to ensure that contract documents are delivered accurately and with the current legal terms required for what is being sold.
What You’ll Deliver
- Create and edit products and associated pricing and product rules to arrive at desired configuration while optimizing scalability and end user experience.
- Manage multi-currency price books for all products.
- Advise on CPQ best practices and limitations related to pricing strategy.
- Facilitate communication between internal and external team members (ex: Legal dept.) regarding configuration requirements and project statuses.
- Salesforce Admin responsibilities related to CPQ.
- Support team on complex quote configurations.
- Assist with reporting related to CPQ objects.
- Manage quoting and quote terms approval processes.
- Troubleshoot and provide solutions to CPQ limitations that may arise for customers with highly specialized or very complex pricing requirements.
- Provide training and documentation for users and involved stakeholders.
- Create reports and dashboards to capture metrics such as discounting trends, quote to close velocity, etc.
- Handle cases, including break/fix, error management, contracts/amendments, and approvals.
- Provide recommendations for process changes to the primary Salesforce Admins.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, a quantitative or business-related field, or equivalent functional experience within a scaling organization
- Certified Salesforce Administrator with 2+ years of experience
- Certified CPQ Specialist with 2+ years of experience ideally in the SaaS industry
- Expert Excel skills
- Lightning platform experience
- Experience deploying from sandbox environments to production
- Problem-solving: The CPQ Administrator may be tasked with identifying challenges within the organization around our Product SKUs and quoting processes and then implementing certain procedures and processes to overcome them. Strongly developed problem-solving skills are crucial in this role.
- Communication: The CPQ Administrator uses various forms of written and verbal communication to gather information about a business and create reports. The CPQ Administrator will also be responsible for updating training around new processes with our quoting tool.
- Technical: Technical skills are also important in the CPQ Administrator role. Upgrading, troubleshooting and implementing new processes is one of the requirements of a systems administrator.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.