Business Consultant, Talent (Remote)
- 1111, London, United Kingdom
- Employees can work remotely
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a business consultant, you will play an essential role in our Professional Services organization. You will be the main point of contact for our customers starting their Hiring Success transformation journey integrating to SmartRecruiters for the first time.
Your creativity, grit, adaptability, passion, and can-do attitude will guide our customers as they migrate off their existing platform onto SmartRecruiters. You will consult in their transformation and guide them on industry best practices, acquisition strategies, change management, and support technical discussions of the implementation.
In this role, you will:
- Consult with customers to understand their organization’s current state of talent acquisition, culture, hiring needs, and existing challenges
- Lead system configuration sessions to guide customers to optimal end state designs that align with business outcomes
- Manage the overall project delivery lifecycle against our structured governance model, keeping project timelines, resources, milestones, and budgets on track.
- Manage customer expectations and build relationships with key project stakeholders to serve as a trusted advisor
- Support a successful transition to the Success team.
- Possess expert knowledge on talent acquisition and industry best practices.
- Possess expert knowledge of the SmartRecruiters technology suite and understand what drives successful business outcomes for Talent Acquisition Organizations.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments within SmartRecruiters such as Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams to ensure successful go-live, adoption, and engagement.
- Previous business consulting experience with talent acquisition software/HR technology experience is preferred.
- Strong project or program management background
- Experience managing complex projects and multiple simultaneous projects, including numerous agile workstreams
- Comfort with disrupting the status quo
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and the ability to adapt quickly to change
- Experience with Software as a service (SaaS) and willing to learn the details of our product and understand technical delivery.
- Track record of managing time appropriately, prioritizing, and being very organized
- Energized by working with and advising customers
- Ability to work remotely
- Exposure to the recruiting or recruiting technology industry is a plus
- 4-year degree (or equivalent specific work experience)
- German or French speaking
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.